Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

All Good Things...

Well...

I've packed my bags and will be heading to the airport in a few hours. All the old cliches apply, like 'Time flies when you're having fun'.

Any of you who have spent long periods away from friends and family will know the mixed emotions I'm experiencing right now. Excitement over going home, seeing people you dearly miss, yet gutted about the new friends you'll leave behind- not to mention the idea of the adventure coming to an end.

In some ways a year is a long time. Over the past week I've been reminiscing about my time here, looking over old photos and having a laugh. I feel like I've seen and experienced a lot. I've made good friends that I hope I'll still be in touch with in years to come. And some day in the future, I'm sure I'll be back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit