Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

A Blustery Day At The Beach...


I've been getting a lot of 'unsavoury' comments as I continue to point out that I'm getting sun burnt while home is under snow. So I promise not to say anything about our trip to the beach yesterday with the youth group from the church I've been going to.

I won't mention the fact that 40 of us headed off to one of the most popular holiday destinations in the area.  You may like to know that when we got there it was freezing and rainy, but I definitely won't mention the fact that it soon warmed up and we went swimming in in the ocean.

There are absolutely no photos for you to get a glimpse of the day so don't even bother looking at the photo tab.

All you need to know is that it was a horrible, horrible experience and that I would rather be frozen to the bone in a cold, wet winter!

;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit