Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

A Strange Chain Of Events...

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while- I've been all over the place (literally). All will be revealed:

Last Thursday I was invited to go along to 'The Road To Bethlehem'. This is a big play telling the story of the first Christmas, but rather than one stage there are about 10 spread out in a park. You start off with Mary and Joseph and then walk along to the next stage where you meet the Wise Men on their journey. It was pretty fun but I wasn't able to get many photos cos it was too dark. (See photo tab for a few pics)

I had gone along with Jared and Naomi (friends I'd made from church) and they introduced me to other friends they had invited. One of them was having a birthday party the next night (Friday) and invited me along- sweet!

So on Friday I went along to the birthday party where I met LOADS of people. It was really good fun. They're all musos and singer/songwriters so naturally they had an open mic night. This was great up until the point where the people I had just been chatting to said I'd go up and perform!! GROUND.OPEN.SWALLOW.ME.NOW (I didn't sing. I just stood there and talked for a while and told them all it was a 'poem'.) :o)

Later that night some of the folks I'd met told me they were going camping the next day (Saturday) and invited me along- sweet!

For the past five days I've been camping at Wilson's Promontory- one of the most beautiful Nation Parks in Victoria. It was gorgeous, but more of that in my next post...

So in the space of three days I recon I met about forty new people. Good times!


Joseph looking like he's about to dive off the stage and tear me to shreds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit