Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Hitting The Road...

Wow, it's been a while since I updated this blog! I've had a quiet few weeks as I've been housing sitting in Melbourne. It's been good though 'cos it's given me time to get some travel plans together.

Summer holidays are over in about a week, but I've decided to hit the road rather than go back to work just yet. My plans are pretty loose, but they look something like this:

Monday, January 24th fly to Gold Coast. This is on the east coast, north of Sydney. It's a gorgeous area and should be great fun. I'll be staying with a mate I met whilst camping before Chrimbo.

After a week or two I plan on making my way down to Sydney to see the sights there. If it all works out I'll make the two day trip by campervan- I'll get to see more of the country and stop for some surfing along the way.

After sticking around in Syd for a bit I have booked flights to got to New Zealand for a month. I dont really have anything planned for NZ yet, but it'll fall into place, right?

And that's it for now.

I'll arrive back in Australia at the end of March and that leaves me four more months before I need to head home.

I'll keep you up to dates with any developments. 

1 comment:

  1. Heard from my friend Margaret who is from NZ and has family and friends there. She says she can recommend folk for you to stay with. What are you exact dates for NZ? I will try to get some email addresses for toy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit