Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Heading for Melbourne....

I'm back in Christchurch today. Thanks to poor (or great) planning I have a few days to kill here before I fly back to Australia on Friday. I'll fly from here to Auckland then on to Sydney that afternoon- so lets hope my first flight isn't delayed! From Sydney I'll have to find a way to Melbourne and then it'll be back to teaching for the last four months of my trip.

New Zealand has been great, but there's just so much to see. I've met backpackers who are here for two weeks and others who are here for six months and everyone agrees that their trip is just too short. I guess I'll have to plan a return trip at some point, there are still lots of things on my to-do list that haven't been ticked off this time.

At the moment I'm frantically trying to sort out accommodation in Melbourne. I thought I had my first few weeks all sorted but that hasn't worked out so I'm in the process of e-mailing all the people I know in Melbourne to see if anyone has a spare room. Fingers crossed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy,

    we've just been catching up on your blog....sounds like you've had a huge adventure in NZ! the waterfall story sounded hectic. Praise the Lord that you're both ok. Hope the Melbourne accomodation is sorting itself out. can't wait to catch up properly.

    love andy&lui

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit