Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

It's Been A While...

Sorry for being so slack on this over the past few weeks. I've pretty much been in a different bed every night as I travel around New Zealand and haven't much time to update this blog.
Since arriving in the south island I've travelled well over 1,000km so will have to give you the shortened version.

Nelson:

I stayed for a few days with some family friends on the north coast of the south island.
I then drove their car down to Christchurch where I stayed for two nights with a beautiful old lady.
From there I started hitch-hiking. I was trying to make my way to Tekapo and then on to Queenstown. I had to wait a while...
Thankfully, I was picked up by the most AWESOME couple and ended up travelling with them (in their big lush campervan) for three days. Thank you Ming and Carly!
We drove the whole way south to Milford Sound and pretty much laughed the whole way!
We saw lots of beautiful sights along the way and had to stop frequently to jump out of the car with our cameras.
Today we started north again as they plan on going the whole way up the west coast. We finally said our goodbyes in Wanaka, where I am now.

Unfortunately the rains of the Milford Sound were too much for my camera which appears to have died, so I'm gutted that there will not be any more pics for the foreseeable future. For pics of the last few days, hit the photos tab above.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're loving it down there in middle earth. Adore your pics and very sad to hear the camera has died. At least you got a shot kissing the most beautiful girl in the world! Might see you again in the shaky city before you depart our fair isles. Katie

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit