Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

A Fun Weekend...

Ha! Found a pic of him/her on Google!
Since the day I arrived here people have been so warm and welcoming to me. Work has finally started to pick up and the weather is warming as summer approaches. It all sounds great, but the one thing I have been hoping for is to meet some folks (my age) that I can hang out with.

Well this weekend was an answer to prayer. Saturday was a meal out at a groovy veggie restaurant followed by drinks at a bar with a sweeeet ten-piece funk band! They were awesome- playing all the old James Brown and Stevie Wonder classics! And on the way home I even saw a busker in a full size bunny costume. No joke, a human bunny playing electric guitar.

Sunday was spent with more friends from church. Big burger BBQ, playing Taboo, seeing some sights and going bowling. Good times.

They're great folks and I'm looking forward to hanging out again!

1 comment:

avandia class action lawsuit