Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

P.O.S.H.

A mere ten minute walk was my commute to work this morning. Living in the middle of the 'school district' has it's perks! I was at one of the massive private schools today- Camberwell Boys Grammar. To get into the school I entered through gate SIX and walked through the 'Contemplation Garden' (seriously) to get to the junior school. There, I was introduced to Felix, a member of the Leadership Executive. I was told that if I have any questions, I should ask Felix. He's 11 :o)

It was a good day. Swimming in the morning, a trip to the library in the afternoon. Not bad. No photos I'm afraid- as that would get me deported immediately!

I got a call from another school this evening so have tomorrow booked in as well. Let's just hope it keeps going like this so I earn enough to enjoy the summer hols. Yipee!

1 comment:

  1. Brill. All sounding fantastic mate. I tell ya, gray skies are descending on Notts. Loving the blog. Nuff love. D-DOG.

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit