Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Making Plans...

I've spent the past few days planning my time in New Zealand. Thankfully I've been staying with four Kiwi guys and they are full of advice of what to see and what not to see. I've made a rough itinerary that maps out a journey around both islands.

It's cool how little things that fall into place. I've had a number of bed offers (that's not dirty) and even on guy who's said I can use his car for the whole four weeks I'm there! This is great 'cos it means I can be completely independent and go where I want when I want without being dependent on public transport. And if I can manage to sleep in the car (a Peugeot 306!?!) then I can save heaps on hostel costs. I might try it for a couple nights and then decide otherwise. :o)

This Friday I leave for Sydney- I'm moving a campervan from Brisbane to Sydney. The trip should take about 11 hours but I have the van for three days so I should be able to stop off and see some sights. The great part is that usually a van costs about AU$90 a day to hire, but because I'm relocating it for them it only costs me AU$1 per day! Bargain! It's gonna be a long drive but I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I get some nice pics that I'll be able to upload when I get to Syd! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit