Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Tick Tock!

So the count down is officially on. 

I'm running around like a mad thing trying to get all the last minute preparations in place before heading down to London on Thursday. Then its off to Hong Kong on Sunday. After a few days there I arrive in Melbourne on the 15th! 


Thankfully everything's running smoothly so far so lets hope that continues to be the case! Tomorrow night is goodbye drinks in town so I'm sure the reality of leaving will well and truly hit me in the face. It's strange to think that this time next week it'll just be me by myself- but at least I'll have the sights of Hong Kong to distract me! :o)


So please stop by here from time to time. I'm usually rubbish with keeping up with people when I move away (I'm sure anyone from YWAM or Lurgan are cursing me right now!) but hopefully this blog will encourage me to keep you all updated. I'm not really sure what it will contain- if I just end up teaching every day it may not be worth it. But I'll do my best to give you a picture of my life in Oz. 


Be sure to check out the 'photos' tab to see more of what I'm seeing! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm getting rather excited for you now, catch you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I and others have frequently cursed you because you are rubbish at keeping in touch. I must have tried 10+ times (phone, e-mail, facebook) since I last heard from you.
    Oh well, this and the recent facebook comments are my last attempt.
    Mull

    PS. Hope you have a great time- altho I don't even know what you're going to do!

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit