Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

It's Not What You Know...

Up until now I have been living with Rosemary and Paul out in Sunbury, 45 mins away from the city. They have been so kind and generous- letting me stay with them for free, answering all my questions and helping me find my way about. 

Yesterday I moved in with their son, Rowan, and his family much closer to the city centre. They live in an area with LOTS of schools and it is here that I'll begin my search for work. They have been fab and have even converted their dining room to make a bedroom for me! 

The great news is that Rosemary and Paul have another son (Nigel). Nigel and his family live in Tasmania (south) and are planning a holiday in Darwin (north). They have dogs and cats and birds and it's usually a hassle to send all the animals to kennels etc. It's such a hassle in fact, that it's more convenient (and cheap) for them to pay for me to fly over there and house sit for them for two weeks! Sweeeeeeeeet!

So on Saturday I fly over to meet them and learn where the dog food is kept. Then on Tues they fly off for 10 days and I have the house (and car) to myself. Hobart, the capital of Tasmania, is supposed to be beautiful with lots of beautiful countryside surrounding. So just when I was planning on getting stuck into work, I'm planning on extending my holiday! Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit