Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Just Getting Going....

Heading back to Preshil School tomorrow. I'm teaching Year 1 so that should be interesting- I'll be able to make a direct comparison to teaching back in Nottingham. I hear they have saws and hammers just lying around for them to build with when they have free time. mmmmmmm....... 


Then on Friday its off to Chatham Primary for a day of teaching PE. I'll teach every year group from prep to year 6 so no doubt I'll be ready for an early night that night. Good job I'll have two weeks in Tazy to recover!

3 comments:

  1. Pete, it seems the only email address I have for you is the hotmail one and I don't think you use it anymore. Want to send a pic, so would you give me your other address. Thanks. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on Pete, give her your address! How selfish!
    o

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey buddy!

    great to read your blog...loving the photos! the camera is obviously working well!

    we're in Malawi at the mo...thinking and praying for you as you live the dream!

    lots of love andy&lui

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit