Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

Back And Forth...

Well I had a great few days with Stefan and Tricia. I'm still waiting for schools to come back from holidays so it's been nice to be able to relax without feeling guilty about it. That said, I've now had about 8 weeks of summer holidays!


Fun at the garden centre
Another close call!
I spent my time with Stef and Trish taking little day trips into the city centre- just seeing the sights and becoming familiar with my surroundings. We worked in the garden and enjoyed a few BBQ's. Spring is settling in here and the temperature is up to about 25 degrees. People here still think it's cold but its perfect for my pasty white skin. :o)


Right now I'm back out with the folks in Sunbury. This weekend I'm moving house agin! This time I'm moving in with Rowan and Jude, son and daughter-in-law to Rosemary and Paul (Can you keep up!) They live pretty close to the city centre and it'll be perfect for work and for fun. They're lovely folks and have been really helpful as I prepare to start working here. Ideally I'd like to be living with people my age, but its so convenient and cheap to stay with them that I can't refuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Mother says, "Don't go near anything with teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I supposed to zip up my pantaloons?!?

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit